COVID-19 PATIENT PROTOCOLS
To ensure a safe and sanitary environment for everyone in our office, we have updated the following protocols:
- Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms, such as, a persistent cough or headache, sore throat, fever or OR having been around anyone with COVID-19 in the last 10 days, we will reschedule you to a later date.
- Everyone who enters our office is asked a COVID screening questionnaire.
- All individuals are required to wear a mask while in our office.
- All staff and doctors will wear a face mask in office.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting patient areas in our office.
- Dr. Blackburn and staff are sanitizing their hands before and after all patient interactions.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
Dr. Michael Blackburn
and Staff of Vision Source