COVID-19 PATIENT PROTOCOLS
To ensure a safe and sanitary environment for everyone in our office, we have updated the following protocols:
- Anyone with symptoms of a persistent cough, significant respiratory difficulty, new loss of taste or smell, a fever OR having been around anyone with COVID-19 in the last 10 days, we will reschedule you to a later date.
- Everyone who enters our office is asked a COVID screening questionnaire.
- If a patient or visitor has been fully vaccinated, NO mask is required. All other individuals are required to wear a mask while in the office.
- All staff and doctors will continue to wear a face mask in office.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting patient areas in our office.
- Dr. Blackburn and staff are sanitizing their hands before and after all patient interactions and wearing face masks.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
Dr. Michael Blackburn
and Staff of Vision Source