Our goal is to ensure a safe visit for everyone in our office, therefore we are implementing the following protocols:
· We are regularly cleaning and disinfecting ALL areas of our office.
· We are readjusting our normal patient schedule limit the number of patients in our office at any one time.
· We ask you to call the office from your vehicle when you arrive, we will do a “virtual check in” then a staff person will meet you at the door to the office.
· We will screen everyone who enters our office (staff, doctor, and patients) by checking their temperature and reviewing a COVID screening document.
· All patients are asked to wear a face mask.
· If you have symptoms of a persistent cough, significant respiratory difficulty, a fever or loss of taste or smell OR have been around anyone with COVID-19, we will reschedule you.
· Additional individuals are not permitted to accompany a patient, other than one parent with a minor or a required caregiver with an adult patient.
· Dr. Blackburn and staff are sanitizing their hands before and after all patient interactions and wearing face masks.